The fridge is probably the one home appliance that we mostly take for granted. It’s working for us 24/7, keeping our food and drinks cold and fresh. But when it breaks down, as all appliances will sooner or later, boy! ––do we know it?
Your fridge is probably going to develop that problem when it’s working at its hardest, during the hot summer months, when we are depending upon it most.
If you live in Covington, Kentucky, there’s only one call you need to make. The folks at Dylan’s Appliance Repair are ready and waiting for your call on (859) 208-1730. We’ll have a fully qualified refrigerator repair expert at your door in no time.
What Sort of Problems Could You Have with Your Refrigerator?
Although not the most complicated of appliances, many things might go wrong. Here are some symptoms to look out for:
- Water on the floor
- Interior not getting cool enough
- Food is freezing rather than staying cool
- Overflowing ice maker
- Ice dispenser frosts up
- A buildup of ice in the freezer
- Strange noises coming from the back of the appliance
Other minor problems are common and easy to fix, like a failed light bulb, which can be switched out without any specialized knowledge. But even when you have a minor problem like the failed light, why not consider calling us out to give the fridge a complete service, in addition to changing the bulb? A well-maintained appliance will last a lot longer than a neglected one.
Why Choose Dylan’s Appliance Repair?
Our technician will conduct a thorough inspection of your refrigerator to ensure that it has no other issues needing urgent repair––all of this with a smile and a friendly demeanor.
Years of Experience
Between us, we have decades of experience working on appliances, backed up by thorough and continuous training. Our team consists of experts who are qualified to repair and service many brands and models of home appliances and can give reliable and honest advice.
Our pricing is fair and honest, ensuring that our repair and maintenance offering is available to everyone. We have suppliers who we trust to give us great deals on replacement parts––great deals that we are then able to pass on to you, our customer.
We pride ourselves on our high level of professionalism that compels us to deliver:
- An accurate upfront quote: We are experts. Therefore, we can confidently provide accurate quotes, before we do any repair work, with the promise that there will be no surprises or added costs.
- A realistic estimate of each job’s duration: Within reason, we can accurately predict the time each job will take.
- Quality replacement parts: We only work with selected suppliers. We can source good quality and cost-effective parts.
- Long-lasting repairs: Our repairs are thorough and reliable.
- No mess: Our technicians will work without making any mess in your home.
Get in touch on (859) 208-1730 to make an appointment. We’re available 24 hours a day. You get the help you need when you need it.